Food Cuddles' Rainbow Pizza in 15 minutes
Food Cuddles' Rainbow Pizza in 15 minutes.
Self praise is disgrace but it was SO GOOD! I have to share.
Perfectly light and healthy option for breakfast / dessert / snack / tea time or any time!
Wanna make your own? Win yourself some pizza essentials first! *Recipe below*
HOW to WIN?!
Join my Facebook GIVEAWAY to WIN Mission Pizza Wraps and a Special pizza kit (pizza peel and pizza cutter)
1. Like Food Cuddles on Facebook and share the giveaway post on your FB wall "make sure the post is public!"
2. Comment your 3 favourite toppings and Tag 2 friends who love pizzas! Don't forget to tag: @missionfoodsmalaysia
3. Follow @foodcuddles on instagram too for more food ventures!
Giveaway ends 14 August 2017 at 11.59 pm!
Food Cuddles' Rainbow Pizza
- 1 Mission Wholemeal/Plain Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Yogurt
- fruit toppings (I used 2 bananas, 1 kiwi, 1 plum and 1 handful blueberries)
1. Bake pizza crust in pre-heated oven at 210°C for 10-15 minutes.
2. Slice up your fruits and spread yogurt onto pizza.
3. Top with your favourite fruits and enjoy!
For more ideas, head over to @missionfoods.my (on Instagram)